четверг, 1 сентября 2016 г.

Set of 5 round stamping plates #30869 / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey guys!
You all know how much i love stamping and any stamping plate is a gem for me.
I think no matter what is on them, it can be and will be used one time or another.
And i got a chance to try out this adorable round stamping plates.
And i love Born Pretty stamping plates.
There are so many ,that have come out,that it is hard to keep myself calm.
I want them all.
So here is set of 5 plates. 4,99$ 
I can not read the writing,so i will just post a number.
This one ,to me,looks like kaleidoscope from my childhood.
Some of you might say,that are just some flowers.
Imagination is everything.
So this one is #8
And what i thought right away was,it is perfect for moon nail art.

About this plate and one more,that will appear here ,i was most excited,coz i love patterns that are used in clothes.I was thinking in perspective of winter and how much i am going to use them in autumn and winter time.
This one is #9
I have not used all of the patterns on all of the plates,but i will do that and you can see them on my instagram @foxxynails
Oh yes,long story short,why my nails are short,one kid broke my nail....(angry emoji)

This is a very pretty floral plate.(on this one i still have my long claws)
When i was reviewing the gold holo powder,i just had to make a stamping on it and i chose this beautiful plate.
The plate number is #7
This plate has images ,that you can use separate or just all together as i did it.
But i am sure i will sometimes pick the little image and do some reverse stamping with it.
But i just love gradient stamping and i thought i will look great with this plate
Plate number is #6

And the last one for today is again plate with some `clothes` patterns ,that i love love love.
And this manicure reminds me of early `00 and the sweaters and shirts with this pattern in baby blue and baby pink colors.Do you remember?
Plate number is #10

The images are so beautiful.Even tiny little bits are picking up very nicely.
All the stamping polishes i used here are from Born Pretty store.
Stamper is also from Born pretty store,it is this the big clear stamper,that i made blog post not so long ago.
Sure i will leave all links down bellow,so you can easily find them.

This plates you can buy in a set of 5 or separate.

Stamping polishes:

Holo gold powder:

So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий