понедельник, 22 августа 2016 г.

Watermarble stamping plate and clear jelly stamper / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey everyone!
So before a very big post with 5 round stamping plates,
i would love to show you some easy ways to do a watermarble.
And sure,if you are as rubbish in real deal with water and everything,
then this plate might help you a lot.
And i will show you one clear stamper,that i just fell in love with.
I will start with the stamper,because i did both manicures with it.
So it is 3,5 cm clear stamper.For my long nails it is the most perfect stamper i own.
It comes with two small scrapers,but i prefer my other one from BPS
For just 3,29$ on www.bornprettystore.com
Do not be afraid,that it does not have long `handle` 
You do not need it,it is very comfortable to pick up the picture with the shorter one too.
It is much softer then my previous clear stamper from Born Pretty store.
Picks up pictures very good.
Also now it is much more easier to transfer the picture,i will explain why.
When i did that with the longer handle,i did not know how far i am from my nail and sometimes it was very frustrating.Now ,as it is much closer,i do not have that problem.
So it has 5 stars from me)))
And before i show you two nail art that i did with the plate and stamper,let me show you the plate.
It is 12x6 plate with different kinds of watermarble in it.
I did not use them all now,i was just very excited for the bigger ones.
So this plate is 2,99$ at www.bornprettystore.com
I knew immediately what i do first.
I picked up stamping polishes :
-Born Pretty store #21 #6 #12 and #18
And white base polish:
-Essence `Wild white ways`
And made some gradient watermarble.
I love doing that.You can not do that with water))))
If you want to fill your watermarble,you can use reverse stamping technique.
And here is the outcome.
So yes yes yes,this two products will be in my faves and very close to me.
Well i must say ,the most stamping plates i own are from Born Pretty store.
They are amazing ,the price is right.

Sore here you can purchase stamper:

And here stamping plate:

Stamping polishes:
and

So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий