пятница, 19 августа 2016 г.

Holographic glitter powder (gold) / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello everyone!
I am back with some fun reviews.
I got such an amazing things from Born Pretty store this time.
And today i will share with you holographic gold powder.
It comes in two colors gold and silver.
Does not need any gel supplies,works great with normal polish.
10 g for 2,99$
I love everything holographic!It makes our life so much fun.
Who needs boring colors,when you can have holo,right?
I will tell you step by step,how i did my nails with this amazing powder.
To get the best effect,i painted my nails in gold,so if i have some irregularities ,it will not show as much as on white polish or just base coat.
Tho my pinky was made with white polish and it covered perfectly.
Gold polish is P2 `Golden aura` (one coat)
I did one nail at the time,let me tell you why.
I applied clear polish on top ,not fast dry top coat.
LOOOKKK!!oh so so pretty,even if my camera does not show how shimmery and glittery and holo it is,believe me it is.
And i will be using little sponge ,that comes with the powder and this wide brush.
Psst,look at the powder on the background...love it!
So i paint my nail with clear polish and scoop powder on top of my nail(yes it can get holo messy)
Then with our little sponge i gently press in down .Do not use it as it shows with gel nails,this powder is different.
After few minutes,when my polish is dry,i just clean the rest of the powder with the wide brush.
Also gently,coz we don`t want to damage our nail.
And here how it looks.Yes,you will have a bit of a powder on your fingers or around your cuticles,but it can be easy cleaned in the end with water.
And in the end i seal it all with clear top coat.
Beautiful,is it not?
I was lucky to have sunny weather to show you how beautiful it is.
I am so so happy ,that my nails look thin with this powder.
First i thought ,what if it will look thick and chunky? Not at all.
It is like i have two coats of polish.And it does not take a lot of time.
As you can see ,after my top coat was dry,i just washed my hands and the est of the powder came off.

If you like to purchase this beauty , just go here:

But,if you have gel nails and you want holographic beauty,here you go:

Here is one more:

And this are my fave(tho i dont have gel nails) color ones:

So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий