среда, 20 июля 2016 г.

Dazzling shell glitter or flakies top coat / www.bornprettystore.com

Not everything that i am reviewing i like.
I give chance to all the products and i never expect miracles.
Today i will share with you my thoughts of this flakie nail polish.
It is 10ml bottle for 15,88$
(love the bottle,tho)
So i saw the swatch on the site and i thought OMG this is perfect.
I wanted the small flakes and i thought this product will provide it .
But when it came to me,i was a bit disappointed .
The flakes were big and i already have something like this from Catrice.
But i thought,ok you have not tried it yet,give it a chance.
Sadly as with other polishes like this one, the brush does not help at all.
To apply the flakes you need to take the polish out on a paper (with the brush,don`t pour it)
And apply it with the dotting tool
I would say it is the most easy way to do it.
I did try with the sponge,but did not work out as good.
So here are few swatches on a light and dark polish.
Ofc it looks incredible on a darker polishes.


Please be aware,that the flakes are not flat(not all of them)
There are bigger ones,that will stick out.Even after you apply the top coat,it will be bumpy.
I am not saying it is bad product,no.
I just think it is more useful for gel nails,when there is fatter top coat and you can file them a bit down.
I am sure i will keep using it for some nail art,just not in a big amount.
And if you like to buy something,but you not sure how it looks like,check the customers images,that are right under the picture(when i got it,there were no pictures yet)
I think it is very very helpful.

Here you can get it:

If you do not like the polish,but you want same effect,they have amazing foils,like this:

or this:

So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.

Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий