понедельник, 18 июля 2016 г.

Born pretty store vinyls (www.bornprettystore.com)

Hello everybody!
It is time for some vinyls review.
I came to using vinyls very late,i saw people using them and i thought,i wish i had them all.
Then i can do so much with my nail art.
And i did review few of Born Pretty vinyls before,so now i had a chance to try something 
else again,thanks to the BP shop.
In this post i will show you two different vinyls,that  i have love/hate relations right now)
Alright,first of all they are HOLOGRAPHIC.
Just looking at them is so much joy..
OK,stars.I love stars.I love everything that contains stars.
So as soon as i saw then,i picked them.
So the sheet has 9 big stars and 3 pieces of `french tip` stars.
And one sheet like that cost 1,89$
Well the problem i had ,was to place them nicely on my nail,because when you take them from the sheet it tangles and you have to be patient and try few times and fail few times ,to get it right.
So here was my hate part.
Tho with the `french tip` part everything was great.Nothing tangles.
So here i will show you all of the stars on one hand,using glitter polish and normal polish)
I placed them differently on my nails.
Because i will use sponge technique i applied liquid latex.
The one from previous post.You know i am in love and i don`t think i will ever use other glue based ones.
Then withe the sponge i apply polish.
For me it is much more easier and the coat is not so thick.
And in the end we remove everything carefully ,while the polish is still wet.
If you let it dry,the vinyl will not come off nicely.
And ofc seal it all with clear top coat.
I just love the outcome.
The polishes i used here:
-Hema Holo copper 52
-Catrice `(S)wimbledon`
Annie 328

The second one is a bit more `cosmic` as i call it.
Just a sheet with a holes in it.Sort of and abstract nail art you get from it.
So this sheet cost 1,79$
And i think you can get a lot a lot from it.
So before you start using it,cut it in the length of your nails.
I prepared some gradient nail art ,before using them,so after you can see some great colors underneath.
So i started with my accent nail.But basically it will be used same way.
Apply vinyl on your nail,press the edges very good.And as previously,i will be using sponge for my nail art.



 This vinyls are a bit more thicker,so not everything is pressed very good.
So you can have not very sharp print.
I can give you one tip:if the edges of the vinyl does not press,cut it and then it will be easier to press to your skin.

I just had to make a photo in the sun,because of the holo.
Everything is holo))What not to like.
Here i used:
-Catrice `Fabulous FOx-ia`
-Essence `Indigo to go`
-H&M `Space race`
So after all you get some interesting pattern.
Space nails)
I really hope this blog was interesting and helpful.
If you have some questions,please feel free to ask me.
I will leave the links to the vinyls,so you can just go and grab them.
There are so many different patterns.Very hard to choose.
But i take anything with the stars ,lol))

The star shape vinyls ID 27412

The sheet with holes or `space` as i call it ID 27424

And just go to www.bornprettystore.com and shop for a lot of fun stuff. 
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий