воскресенье, 25 сентября 2016 г.

Dimention nails

I have been contacted by the Dimension nails,if i want to try out their product.
You know,for some time i hesitated,this is something out of my comfort zone.
But then i thought, `Come on Jane,stop playing  so safe,do something fun!`
I got three different designs.(Thank you!!)
              So if you want to try them out and a bit confused how to apply them,do not worry,
they give you all the instructions and cutter.
So the design comes in a fully closed package and look how much!!!!WOW.

 Two of the designs i decided to try out as it says on the directions,just color them differently.
So i measured the design with my nail and cut to the size of my nail.
Then i placed it on to my nail and pressed it firmly.

Then i applied the polish.The dimension design i painted with the little brush.

 You can also place the design on silicone mat or i did on a scraper(i do not have mat)
And paint it there first ,so you do not mess the nail.


 But let your imagination flow,coz you can do so much more with them.
You can cut them in a different shapes and make figures as far as your imagination goes.
Here i decided to make some flowers.
Was so much fun.

Right now i have pretty short nails,so i was waiting till they grow a bit.
And i think for the long nails,this would be perfect.
Also i do not think i could just wear them every day,but for a party,soon it will be Halloween,
why not..
Sure you might feel different and wear them every day.

I want to say a huge THANK YOU,to Dimestion nails for letting me try this amazing fun things.
I need to come more out of my comfort zone and do some more fun stuff.
I have already some more ideas for this `stickers` so i will fill the blog as soon as i make them.

I hope you like this post and might go for them.
They have 5 different designs.

Till the next time,bye!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий