понедельник, 19 сентября 2016 г.

Sparkle all year long!

Ok.I have been waiting for this product so much.
There was no way,that i just tried one of them,i got 3 of them.
This amazing little pots of heaven are sparkly powder from Born Pretty store.
There are 5 shades.One shade is 1,99$
Just read bellow to see the beauty.Oh my,there are so much nail art ideas in my head right
 now for winter.
Hold on Jane,there is amazing part of autumn to come)
So as i said before this glitter powder comes in very cute,almost a diamond shape container.
It has a protective foil,so nothing will `sprinkle away`(lol) while traveling.
To be honest i still put it back before closing the cap.Makes me feel safer for this beauties.
They might seem the same color to you,but wait and see after applying it in the dark polish.

 Yes,you do not need to have gel nails for this glitters.So they can be used in all kind of nails.
(natural,acryl,gel)
So what i decided to do is paint my nails in darker shade and one nail white,so you guys can get the feeling how it will look on lighter color of a polish.But i much say i prefer darker ones for this types of glitter.After i applied the polish,i add clear polish.(not fast dry top coat)
We do not wait till it dries out and apply the glitter on top.
You can use blush,sponge that it comes with it or something to scoop out the glitter.
I use brush,it helps me to sprinkle the glitter on top of my nail.
Do not use too much,because in some places it can look not very glittery,tho no one going to notice that,but you)
If you have read my blog about gold holo powder,this is the same technique.
The powder comes with a little sponge,so after sprinkling the glitter, you can gently press it on your nail or not.Worked for me both ways.
Wait till it is dry and clean your nail and cuticles with the wide soft brush.
Also very gently,not pressing on to your nail
After that is done just seal it with top coat.And it is better if you use it twice for more shine.
Do not worry about cleaning.The polish remover will do the job)
So my first powder is beautiful orange/green shifting  glitter.#1
Hello Halloween!!
The second one is multi color blue #4
It is like a holographic blue.

And the last one that i have is gorgeous emerald green #5
I think this one of my fave from all three.

Looking at the glitter on white polish you might say it looks same.Well it is not.
It is like a white pearl shifting orange,blue or green.
Also a very pretty sight.Just try and see.

Also keep an eye on my YouTube channel,as i am going to post a video soon,showing you 
how i did it and all the colors in their beauty.
My channel is LifeWithJane (yes all together)

This glitters you can find here:

So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

2 комментария:

  1. I liked powders 4 and 5 more. I think they look more like my style on white, but on black are just stunning! I can't even imagine how it shines in life, wow!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. They are just flawless in life.And i am really happy ,that the little crystals are not so big,so after top coat you do not feel them.

      Удалить