понедельник, 26 сентября 2016 г.

Get unique with water decals. / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey guys.
I am back so soon with another blog post about some beauties from Born Pretty store.
You know i love water decals and there has been new releases of water decals.
And i must say,they are amazing.
Let me tell you more about them.
First i want to say thank you to Born Pretty store for letting me try this beautiful product.
I love that they are much bigger and same size.(the other ones i have going from big to small)
And there are 2 different patterns on one sheet,so that is a big bonus!
I love how they stick to my nail,much much better ,then the other ones.
I have pretty curvy nails,so i have some wave going on withe the full coverage decals.
That is not a big problem,the wave goes away with top coat,but with the new decals there is no wave at all,coz they stick better.
I am not going to show you step by step,how to use them
I am pretty sure you know how to do that or you can read my previous blogs about that)
Look at this one.So yummy and so colorful.
Because the picture is so bright i suggest painting your nails with white polish at first.
It will bring the brightness in decals.

With these decals you can play with the polish colors.They are see through,so you can do whatever your imagination says to you.I was feeling gradient and i am loving the outcome.


And the last ones are Autumnal decals.
I am person who doe not like summer ,so i am all about autumn,winter and spring.
And i am so happy to have these beauties on my nails right now.
I also decided to apply them on white polish,to bring the colors a bit more.
The squirrels are so adorable.


The water decals you can find here:

Cupcake:#33968 0,99$

Arabesque pattern:#33950 0,99$

Autumn:#27378 1,49$

So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий