четверг, 3 ноября 2016 г.

Halloween nail art.

Hey guys!
It has been a while,but you know October and full month of Halloween manis.
So if you follow me here,you follow me on my IG.
And today i just want to show you my fave Halloween manicures,tho my 
thoughts are already in December))
So this year i decided to make it a bit more colorful and not so dark and scary.
As you can see at my first one,with the funny dracula with 3D fangs)
Ofc we can not leave spiders out,so here are my colorful spiders,
not as scary as the real ones,right?
Sometimes i have good ideas with color combination.
I was so surprised to see how many people loved it.
Graveyard ....ooo...
This is my personal favorite.It is very bright and includes an animal.
Ofc a black cat.I had a lot of cats in my lifetime,so i love them too,no matter the color)
Every Halloween manicure need some skulls.
So here are mine ,not scary at all ,with some flowers)
This one was a Halloween collaboration of some amazing YouTube ladies.
Here is one more skull manicure,just a bit unusual.

Already busy with my November manicures and can not wait till December festiveness kicks in)
Hope you had great Halloween !!

Hope to see you soon with some reviews)

xoxo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий