вторник, 27 января 2015 г.

New polishes part 2

This is my second part of polishes and swatches,that i would like to share
with you,guys.
In here i have my favorite brand Catrice and one OPI
I will begin with O.P.I
This is glitter + sand top coat.
O.P.I Muppets Most Wanted collection,Muppets World Tour 
This top coat has white,gold,blue and silver glitters.
If u don`t put any top coat on top of it,feels like sand polish.
Looks like sugar or snow.

Made on top of Catrice 42 Mickel Minaj
One coat

And here is nail art i made in December.Like how it looks on top of darker polish.
Made on top of Catrice Out of the Dark.One coat

I was walking around this silver polish for a long time.I needed one and i think Catrice will take it away from shelves,so i took it.Gorgeous rich silver.Also works good for stamping.
Two coats needed.
Catrice 42 Nickel Minaj


 Golden green shimmery color.Two coats.
Looks gorgeous in the sun.I think the name is kinda weird.
Catrice 75 Khaki Perry`s Firework


Next one is one of four Million Styles top coats.
This one has gold-green sparkle(shine)But with it u can see a bit of pink.
Oh my,how amazing it looks with a fake light(lamp light)
One coat.
Catrice  Million Styles Effect top coat 03 Have an Ice Day

 On top of Catrice  75 khaki Perry`s firework
And the last but not least,Catrice Limited Edition "Visionary" C01 Mystic Moments
Dreamy mauve color.Metallic soft purple with pink glitter.
I was sold right away,when i saw the bottle,but i was disappointed as soon as i putted it on my nails.
This pink flakes u can not see very good,only looking very closely.
Metallic color is beautiful.Two coats



See u soon...xoxo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий