четверг, 22 января 2015 г.

New Polishes part 1

Well,hello there!
Since New Year i got some polishes as a gift and some got myself.
And i would like to just share with u the swatches and my thought of them.
In this first part,i will talk about Essence and P2 polishes.


As u may know,my sister was visiting for New Years and i asked her to bring me some P2 polishes,
as we dont have them,and i really like the quality of them.

So the first polish is P2 Leather matte 020 Rock Steady
It is not that much neon,as it seems looking at the bottle.
I have no idea,how leather suppose to look on nails,but this seems to be very very soft sand polish.
In my mind leather has to be smth different.Two coats.Stays for 3-4 days and with no top.


P2 Leather Matte 040 Dress code:Trendy
Deep purple color.Sadly the picture on nails does not show the color,as it supposed to be.
My camera cant pick it up.Two coats.Stays for 3-4 days.
When u take it off,does leave some color on your skin.


Next is very pretty sand polish.
P2 Sand Style 110 classy
 I have not seen more pretty sand polish,as this one.
It has so much different colors in it.Different colors of shimmer in one bottle.
Two coats and holds till 5 days with no top.
Takes off so easy,like it is not a sand polish.I have one sand from Catrice and i have to rub a bit with a force,not in this case.
Putting blurry picture,so u see all the sparkle.

Last one from P2 is P2 Lost in glitter 080 go dangerous!
Oh my,oh my!It is like galaxy in the bottle.First i thought ,i need to put black polish and this one works as a top,but if u put 2 coats ,then it works great as a normal polish.
It contains gold,pink and blue glitter.Stands till 5 days.I have here 2 coats


Coming to the Essence polishes.
Knowing how this polishes can be different,i am careful.
Usually i get Limited Editions only.But this time i could not take my eyes of blue one.
Essence Colour&Go 180 It`s raining men!
Two coats.Stays for a week.In my case it just fades on the tips.
What i dont like is that all blue polishes i have from Essence,they stay on your nails,after cleaning them.So i have to take a brush to clean them again.


Next two polishes will be from Hidden Stories collection.

Essence Hidden Stories 01 Enter Wonderland
With a matt finish,what i love the most.
It is a bit dirty white or really really light gray.Two coats needed.
Stays for a week.Clean it very good,coz it can leave white stains.
Good for a base coat,if u do some watermarble or smth else.


And the last one is Essence Hidden Stories 03 Mauvellous Fairy
 OK,it look fantastic in the bottle,but it is pretty sheer and i used 3 coats for it.Two is also ok,but i had a feeling with 3 it will look more pretty.I dont think i will use it very much.I thought,there would be more of a sparkle,dont get me wrong,it is a pretty polish.


That is all for now,soon will come second part with Catrice and OPI polishes.

xoxo


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий