суббота, 17 января 2015 г.

Little things i do for my nails and hands.

Hello my friends!

Today i want to share my nail care and hand care.
I still test some of the things.
My sister in law works in Prowin.And for Christmas she gave me this set of Prowin Time Skinmanagement.Peeling and Cream.
It was in time,coz my hand cream finished and i was searching to try smth new.
Peeling:Well to be honest this is my first peeling for hands.U have to wash hands and put it on and leave for 10 minutes.And wash it off after.What i dont like,is smell.Smells really bad.
Cream:And after peeling i put cream.Smells good,hihi.For me it is good.
If i use this both things together,they work good,but for me,smell is also a very big MUST.
Coz if u don`t enjoy it,it is not making u happy,why use it ?
But i will sure use it till the end,maybe i change my mind,coz  they both together work amazing.
I asked my sister to bring me a Nail Hardener from P2.
I know it is a pretty cheap brand,and most people think,if it is cheap it does not work.
Well i think ,first try,then tell)Coz it works with polishes for me very good.
So here is P2 Ultra Strong nail hardener.
And it gives a matt finish.
Well it does not work as a base coat,the liquid just sucks into your nails.
That is why i like it very much.
I use it for 2 weeks already and i can tell,that i see a bit difference,my nails did become harder.
And before i was using Sally Hansen and it did not help me at all.
So i recommend!So good reason to visit my sister in Germany.
Another thing from Prowin.And this is also a cream for hands,BUT i use it for cuticles.
It is with Vitamin E-Pearl.
And this is my second little bottle.And i am very happy with it for now.
It is ending,so i think for the next one i will just find smth special for cuticles.
I know it is not enough and most girls use a lot of stuff,but it works for me right now.

See u next time !!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий