понедельник, 22 декабря 2014 г.

Christmas nail art

Hello guys!!

December is my favorite month!
I Loooooooove snow and Christmas and all the decorations!
From december 1st i could put all my xmas trees and i have big one,middle and small one for to put on a table)And ofc with all of that fun i love to be festive not only with my decorations,but with my nails.And i hope u will see smth u like and make it or aswk someone to make it for u, for a Christmas party or New Years.
Candy cane.
Ohh we love sweets on this days and u cant go wrong with candy canes.
Polishes: Rimmel London White hot Love
Essence Got My List?
Sparkle.
U can not go wrong with sparkle.This are festive days and party days,so if u have sparkle all over your nails,it is always right.I am pretty sure i am going to make sparkly nails on my Christmas party.
Polishes:Essence Got My List?(set of 3 polishes)
Snowflakes.
We,in the Netherlands,dont have snow so often.Last year there was almost a spring and this year probably rain with a strong wind.Sometimes i miss Estonia for the snow and cold.
But chilly nails are always so cute.
U can not see good on photo,but i first made white flakes and on top blue.
Polishes:Rimmel London Pillow Talk 
Rimmel London White hot Love
Essence Galactic Glam
 
Nutcracker.
Well the name says it all.Just all this festive colors.
Polishes: Catrice Hyde in the Park
P2 Golden Aura
Catrice Bloody Marry to Go
Snowflake sparkle.
Oh i am so sad,that the picture can not show all the sparkle and beauty of this mani.
Also the snowflakes are fading ,but if u follow me on Insagram (@foxxynails),then u saw the video,of how shiny and sparkly it is.
Polishes:NYC Disco Inferno
Rimmel London White hot Love
Holly.
I recreated this mani from one talented girl @letsnailmoscow
Just looks so adorable.
Polishes:Essence Got My List?
Rimmel London White Hot Love
 I made more of festive manis,that u can see on my Instagram @foxxynails 
And there is more to see till New Year)

I wish u all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий