суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

Mirror rose gold powder / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello dear friends!
Long time no see.I have missed you and missed writing my BP blog posts.
So happy to be back and show you more cool stuff.

On today`s agenda we have a powder that is not new,
i wanted it for a long long time,but every time something stopped me from getting it.
But now i have it and so eager to show you how it came out on my nails.

So there is no news for you guys,how it works.
I have not tried it on the normal polish,just with the gel polish.
The color is super rich an applies incredible with the make up stick.
Here i have black base polish and the powder on top.
This ones made with natural light

And with the flash.


It looks so stunning.Everything i thought it would be.
If you want a better effect,you might try a red gel polish.
I do not have one without any glitter ,so i could not try it.

If you want to get this stunning powder,here is where:


If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий