среда, 11 июля 2018 г.

Gold beads and rhinestones. / www.bornprettystore.com

Oh ok....
This is my fave subject to write ....BLING!!!
Yas! I do love me some bling.If i could,i would wear it all the time.
When i go on vacation,there is always a bling on my nails to blind people ))))

Today i combined 2 products in one,because i used them together.
I think they compliment each other.

So today i will blind you with some gold stainless steel beads and some bling.

I just think this 2 product are supposed to be in the combination.
I am not the huge fan of using the beads on its own,but when they are used on the edges of the rhinestones,it just looks so gorgeous.
To be honest i had no idea that the beads are different shape.
But as you can see here closer,there are some big ones too.

And the second one is a box with different size rhinestones.
And it is so amazing that when they are used,you can add more and never loose them again.
I am all about compact and comfortable.
You do not need to open the whole box,you can choose each size on it`s own.


And you get 2 colors.Plane silver and multi color ones.(green/pink/blue shift)
So it is a double win situation.
And now to the nail art i did with both of them.




 I used them with gel and it staid for 2 weeks and and not one fell off))

If you want to get silver/gold stainless beads #42343 1,79$: 

And for the rhinestones #41994 for 3,99$ :

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyones liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий