понедельник, 9 июля 2018 г.

Born Pretty dual ended gradient/stamper / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello my dear friends.
New nail products are being developed oh so often)
and it always helps when there are few products in one.

So today i will show you dual tool, that includes stamper and a gradient sponge.
Tho not all went smooth for me.
As a girl , i also like the esthetics of a tool and some gorgeous bling will always do the job for me)))
So on one side it has a tiny stamper. It is not the first small one i have seen,but i never had to use it before and it was pretty hard and this one is jelly.
I hope one day they will make this tiny one in clear.
Because with all this layering stamping plates and small images it would be so comfy.
Big ones work too,but i always have to clean the other images it picked up,coz of the big size.
I still have to get used to picking up the small images,as it does not work as easy as i thought it would be,like with the big stamper.
And here is mail art i made with this stamper.
You know guys,i was so much more excited for the sponge and it made me so disappointed .
Not because it does not work,no it does ,but i just can not figure out with what .
I tried polishes and acrylic paint.It was kinda awful.
I could do couple of tests,because i bought additional sponge heads.
But here is what i got from the acrylic paint.Nothing spectacular.
If you have any tips,please let me know.Coz i am lost.



I did try to mix two colors as a gradient,but nothing good came out of it.((((

But if you know what to do and looking place to get it,here it is:

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий