вторник, 10 января 2017 г.

Born Pretty holographic polish / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello my dear friends!
I hope your Christmas and New Years vacation were great !
I have something new for you guys today)
I wanted to try this polishes for some time and i was lucky enough to receive one polish for 
my review.And now i want the whole collection.
I accept charity (hihi kidding ofc)

So here i introduce to you light pink holographic polish #35872
It is 10$ ,but remember that shipping is free and this is 10ml bottle
It comes in adorable silver package with the texture snowflakes.
I love square bottles.I don`t know,there is something about them.
You can take the big square cap off,so you get smaller one for better holding.
The brush is wide,i love that a lot.I am used to wide brushes
So now i will just show you bunch of pictures ,how holographic it is.
But i have to say ,in the sun or lamp light,this polish is so gorgeous.
Even with the natural light it gives this holo effect.
So for good coverage it is better to apply two coats and a top coat.

And here i used a flash light from my phone in a dark,so you can see the true holo effect this polish gives.Is it not gorgeous?

When i buy more of them and have at least 4 of them,i will make a video on my YouTube channel,
so you can see the color shift.Coz it is just so stunning)

So here is the link when you can get this color:

And here you can see all of the Born Pretty holographic polishes:

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

4 комментария: