вторник, 10 января 2017 г.

Harunouta L022 stamping plate / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey guys!Second post this day..wow)
Well i got this plate for review with my holo polish and i just could not wait to try it out.
It is so gorgeous... well all plates are,let`s be honest)
Let me introduce you to the Harunouta L022 plate #37415
It is rectangle plate 12x6 ,my fave shape of a plate,to be honest. 2,99$ a piece

A bit closer and without a blue foil)
Oh look how pretty it is.I already see 4 ways to use it..
Well if we look at the lights..CHristmas!Perfect!
The cute little bunting  is great for parties or birthday manicure.
Ofc we have bunch of summer and not drinks,that is just obvious and the last but not least the cute stripes on the both sides of the plate can be also used.
So here i just made 3 different nail arts and i hope you will like them and it will give you some ideas )





 Sure,this plate screams summer,so i can not wait to make some summer drinks of my nails or jam...who does not like jam)))

Here you can find the plate:

f you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
 
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

2 комментария: