четверг, 8 декабря 2016 г.

Born Pretty store liquid latex and Stamping polish / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey guys!
You know how much i love to test different liquid latex.
And if you follow me on Instagram and YouTube,you know,that the blue one from Born Pretty is my fave one.But i think now there are two of them.
Born Pretty kindly sent me this two products to try out and as usual they did not disappoint me.
So let me tell you a bit more about this two gorgeous products)
First i want to talk about liquid latex.
First ,when i saw it,i thought i would be same as the blue one.
Well not.It has a bit thicker consistency and i can apply one coat ,when with blue one i did two coats.
Nothing wrong with that,just saying.I still love both of them.
And the brush is much wider here.
The bottle is 6 ml and 1,99$ per bottle ,i wish it was bigger tho)
But they have some other latex in a bigger bottle)
So here are few pictures me using it


Here it is fully dry.
And as you know or not,latex is perfect for glitter ,stamping or watermarble.
Or whatever you do ,to protect your skin from getting messy

 And the second product is brown stamping polish.
This is also a small 6ml bottle for 2,99$
I do not mind bottle being small,because it is stamping polish and it doe not go empty fast.
It has a good size brush.
Right away this polish reminded me of coffee and chocolate.
And i just could not resist making this coffee nails)
I would recommend this polish 100%
Honestly,i recommend all Born Pretty stamping polishes.
They have good quality and they are not sheer at all.
Very easy to pick up.
I just think this picture will say everything)

So if you are interested in this products,here you can find them:

Pink liquid latex:

Brown stamping polish #19:

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)


So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий