среда, 19 июля 2017 г.

Unicorn party! /www.bornprettystore.com

Everyone is obsessed with Unicorns right now.
If it is something for a pool,stamping plates,t-shirts or unicorn powders.
I have got one unicorn powder,but the one i am showing you today is a bit different.
And because i have few gel polishes ,i can show you how it supposed to look.
It looks very pretty and you do not need to have a lot on your eye shadow stick to cover the full nail.
I did not get a lot,i think it was 0,2 g and i made my nails and toes fully with it and i still have plenty.
It is a very cool shimmery powder. #40320
So here i want to show you this powder on 3 different polishes.
My point and pinky are with black gel polish and middle finger is red with glitter and ring finger is blue with glitter.
Just look how beautiful this powder looks on all of them,no matter if there is already glitter involved.
It gives nails gorgeous shimmer.I can not wait to get more gel colors to try this powder on.I am sure it will look so stunning.
I have not tried it on polish ,it might work,but will not be smooth as on gel.
So i will better recommend on a various colors of gel polishes.
 But i want to show you also other Unicorn powder/flakies
Yes this is more flakies,then powder and i did use it only on a normal polish.
And it is stunning.I did apply it on a sky blue polish.
This powder/flakes number is #27749
I could not insert the video,but if you go to my Instragram @foxxynails , you can find it there.

Here is where you can find them both:

#40320

#27749

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий