понедельник, 17 июля 2017 г.

Is it autumn yet? / www.bornprettystore.com

The people who know me,know,that i am not a huge summer fan.
That does not include fun summer nails)))
I am more colder weather girl.
I love candles and cozyness))
So when i saw this color,i knew..YES! that will be perfect for autumn.
Tho i never believed, that colors should change according to the weather.
If you want to wear neon in the winter,please do)

So all the rambling aside,here i want to show you polish,which name is the cutest thing ever.
Here is Born Pretty BPR-012 `Pumpkin spice`
So this is darker orange color.Very autumnal.
The only one down side of this polish is the smell.
I used here 2 coats and they lay so beautifly on my nails.

And i also decided to make them matt and they are gorgeous.
I actually should not,but here is a little sneak peak,what will come soon on my blog))

Born Pretty has big palette of choosing the right color for you.

Here you can find the polish and range of Pumpkin series polishes:

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий