понедельник, 19 июня 2017 г.

Metallic gold ! / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello my dear friends.
I am back with some positive posts and reviews.
And what is better way to start the day? Right,with some metallic polish.!
As you might know,Born Pretty has big variety of polishes.
(and a loooooot of gel polishes)
So i was lucky enough to try one of the 5 shades of the new metallic polishes.
I picked gold one B 503 Dragon Knight
It is said on the site,that it is mirror effect,well i would say it has matt effect.
Nothing wrong with that,btw.I really love how it looks.
The description on the site suggests to buffer your nails for the smoother effect.
Well you can do that or apply base coat.
Let me show you why you should apply base coat first.

Here i have 2 coats on my naked nails ,without base coat and you can see all the defects of my nails.
As i am not a big fan of buffering my nails,i applied one coat of a base coat polish
(on the site they suggest UV gel base coat)
And you can already see the big difference ,how smooth they are.I just love the matt finish on this polish so much .
Here i applied also 2 coats of polish.


So what i can say,the polish is very easy to apply and the color is very vibrant.
I am sure all other colors are as pretty as this one.
And all this for just 3,59$ per bottle.

here you can find Dragon Knight and other 4 shades:

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий