понедельник, 19 июня 2017 г.

Do you want to have a mermaid nails? / www.bornprettystore.com

I love telling and showing you guys one of my fave things for nail art.
Can you guess what that is?
I hope you guessed right,those are flakies.
My,oh my! They are so gorgeous , they shift colors ,they make your polish look so breathtaking!
And today i have two very very stunning pots of flakies.
I present to you Chameleon Cloud Paillette flakies #2 and #4
You might not see the beauty in the pot,but wait till you see them on polish
The first on my list is #2 and the flakes are shifting from green to blue.
They are like mermaid tail)))
Very very beautiful on a black polish,but sure you can use them for any polish color you like.
For the top coat i used Born Pretty no smudge top coat,that also suitable for powders and flakies.


And the second beauty is #4 and it is very beautiful purple color.
You know i am obsessed with purple))
So i just had to have them.

And here is one nail art i did with the purple flakies. It looks so amazing on a other color polish.

And it is not hard to apply.
Just apply polish of your choosing and when it is almost dry (has a bit stickiness) apply the flakes on to your nails,using the eye shadow stick or your finger,what you prefer the most.
And in the end seal it all with the top coat.
And you have the most gorgeous nails in the world without spending hours on your nails)

And ofc here you can find all 5 shades :

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!


2 комментария: