понедельник, 8 мая 2017 г.

Gorgeous nails with floral plate from Born Pretty / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello my loves!
Spring has sprung and summer is around the corner.
Nature gives us beautiful flowers and sometimes i wish i had them on my nails.
There are many plates with flowers and Born Pretty has a very stunning one with more then 12 different flowers.
I present to you flower plate BP-L067 
And it is 2,39$ on their website!!!
So here is this plate one more time up close. And it is gorgeous.
You never can go wrong with BP plates.And lately they make such a unique plates.
I would say less cartoonish(nothing is wrong with that) and more alive.
I love both sides.
So my first nail art is reverse stamping and i took the biggest image,the one with roses.
Coz,i knew,even with my long nails i can cover it up and there will be something left))
And i fell in love with the next one so much.
It is so spring like to me.And i first stamped the image and then with sheer polishes painted the orchids and lilies )
Also on both of the manicures i used No smudge top coat..wow!!!
But i will make separate post about it.
But wow guys!!Seriously!

So this plate you can find here:

I really hope you liked the nail art.And i have so much more for you guys))
If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
 
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий