понедельник, 27 марта 2017 г.

Chameleon powder for polish and gel / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello my dear friends.
When all this new mirror and holo and chameleon powders came out,i was so bummed,
that they were just for gel polish and gel nails. 
I change polish and nail art on my nails twice or three times per week,so if i used gel,my fingers would fall off.
So i just sat there,looking at the gorgeous powders.
But finally!!!!! Finally there are powders ,that are suitable for polish.
I was so so happy and today i want to share my joy with you.
I got three gorgeous powders from Born Pretty Store(thank you thank you)
And i will show you how they look.
So i got 0,5 g and the price for that is 4,29$
If you want 1 g it is 7,99$

So first i will show you how i apply it on my nail.It is not so hard,but with polish you have to be a bit more careful.
So first i applied dark polish.Here i have very dark blue,so it is almost black.
I waited till it is semi dry.
Then,using make up applicator ,that you get with the powder,i apply they powder on my nail.
Do not press hard,you will mess up the polish.
And here is the final result.Do not worry about getting powder on your skin.After top coat is dry,just wash your hands with soap.
I did try to use latex around the nail,and it just ruined the powder.
The first one is shifting from green/orange/red. #38616-8(RGB20)
 Super gorgeous.Well,they all are))
On this one i tried to apply it on the white polish.Yes it looks cute,but a bit grainy and you can see some patches of white polish peeking out.So i will not suggest it.
This next one is # 38616-9(WGB20) and it shifts from very dark purple to green
You can see on the tip of my nail a bit shifting.It was a bit challenging to pick shifting on this one)
And ofc,one of the most popular chameleon powders is #38616-7(GRB20)
And it is shifting from green to purple


Oh i am just in love!
What top coat did i use?
Well it is much better if you use water based top coat.I used here Catrice water based one.
Or the Gel top coat(no UV lamp needed).I used Essence The Gel nail polish Top coat

I will be ordering the other colors on my own now.Thank you so so much for letting me try them.
I can not tell you guys,how happy it makes me,that we have now powders for polish.

I will be making a video of this powder for my YouTube channel.
So keep your eyes peeled.
And here is the link to my channel 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCy9AI4gktm2uS4B9F-2jyQ

So here you can find the powders:
http://www.bornprettystore.com/grade-chameleon-nail-glitter-powder-nail-polish-chrome-pigment-black-base-needed-p-38616.html

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

2 комментария: