вторник, 3 мая 2016 г.

Rainbow feathers and flowers stickers / www.bornprettystore.com

Oh stickers,stickers.They improved so much through time.
Remember this thick and not very bendy ones?
Oh ,it was nightmare.
But now they are so colorful and thin,you almost can not see them.
And in this blog post i would like to show you some stickers,that 
Born Pretty store kindly sent me.
I think these are perfect for upcoming festivals and just summer.
Rainbow colored stickers,what can be better)
It is easy to peel them off with the pincet or just use your nail.
You not going to ruin them.
I am going to show you how i used them.
The first way is just to put them randomly on your nail/nails
I chose accent nail for roses.
What  i used for this nail art:
-Catrice `Chromeo & Julia`
-Loose glitter 
-Nail stickers Z-D349 ( #24535)

 And you can use the stickers in some sort of a design.
Here i tried to paint the dream catcher(well did not go so well,but still)
And for the feathers,instead of painting them,i used stickers,which saved my life)
What i used in this nail art: 
-Essence `Nothing but lovestoned`
-White acrylic paint
-Nails stickers Z-D349 (#24535)


I do hope it was helpful for you guys.
It is so much fun doing some nail art with stickers.
Just gives you so much ideas or if you are bored with some plane color and can not draw like me,
then stickers to the rescue )))

Here you can find them: 

And just go to www.bornprettystore.com and shop for a lot of fun stuff. 
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
  

4 комментария:

  1. Interesting looking decals, I will add them to my wishlist. I like the second nail art more!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. thank you a lot.I kinda like it more too,i try always to put stickers not just randomly,but in a way of second nail art)

      Удалить
  2. I love the second design! Really cool decals. I can't find your YouTube channel. Do you still have it?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thank you very much)
    Yes i do have it,if you type all together LifeWithJane ,you going to find it.
    Or here is link to my latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V015vLCKDmQ

    ОтветитьУдалить