вторник, 10 мая 2016 г.

Born Pretty Thermal polish / www.bornprettystore.com

Alright.
Who does not like two polishes in one?
duuuhh..everyone.
And thermal polishes help us to be unique and not waste time on some gradient.
In this post i will show you one of many thermal polishes from Born Pretty store.
Having long claws help me to show you the change of color much easier,than on short nails.
So if you interested,keep reading)
Bottle of 6 ml with a price of 8,25$
I have #04
It changes color from  lemon green-when it is hot and nude/brown when it is cold.
The polish itself is not matt nor glossy,in the middle.
I have put 3 coats,without any top coat.
Here you can see slight difference (i think my nails still can not understand what is going on)
I usually have cold hands,but this day i was lucky with hot weather.
Here you can see this lemon green color(warm/hot temperature)
And my tips are slightly bit nude
And now very visible shifting of colors from darker nude/light brown to lemon green
And here my nails are cold.
(i used cold water to show you,as it was hot day,so i apologize for water on my nails)
As i said i am very lucky to have long nails,so the effect will be seen both ways,as my tips are colder,then upper nail.

Here you can get this color and other

And just go to www.bornprettystore.com and shop for a lot of fun stuff. 
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий