среда, 10 февраля 2016 г.

Mesh Pattern Nail Vinyls JV201 / www.bornprettystore.com

Yay! I am back guys with more reviews for you.
The Born Pretty Store can not stop to spoil me .
I will have some pretty nail stuff to show you guys.

And i am going to start with some nail vinyls,that i never used before.
I have seen a lot of girls use them,but now i got my hands on some.
This one is Mesh Pattern nail vinyls.
This is Mesh pattern nail vinyls JV201 or #23523
Just first of all look how pretty they are,HOLOGRAPHIC!
I am a huge fan of holo.It is even sad to use them,coz ..sooo pretty!
To separate them,you need to cut them more.It is very easy made with some knife.
For me,i can use one piece for two nails,not including the thumb.
I am not going to lie,it was a struggle for me to make them work for me,but i guess it is a matter of practice.It looks easy,but there is always something.Always looks easy,when someone else does it.
So my first nail art was not a very good,but i will post it here anyway.
Coz we all people and sometimes struggle is real)

Here i used:
Essence `Wild white wasy`
Fogan #30 
 
But the second time it was just perfect.
In here i used a sponging technique,then just putting polish on top of the vinyl.
And it came out so great.

Used here:
Fogan #30
Wild Mild `Silver shower` 


I will also insert here a video,so you can see the last manicure.
So all i can say,it is easy to make your nails pretty,but it takes few times to make it right.
It was for me,anyways.

So here you can find this patter,but Born Pretty Store has much more of a different ones:


And just go to www.bornprettystore.com and shop for a lot of fun stuff. 

Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
 
 

3 комментария:

  1. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I received too these kind of stickers as a surprise from the BPS and I hope that I am going to manage at least to make half as pretty nail art than yours. Soon I am going to use the, keeping my fingers crossed!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Before it became OK,i used half of them.I see so many videos of using this ,and looks so easy,seems not.But before i could not do much nail art,so we learn and i am sure you will nail it)

      Удалить