четверг, 18 февраля 2016 г.

Clear jelly stamper / www.bornprettystore.com

Now everyone already knows about this clear stampers.
This is a brilliant idea,to be honest.Makes stamping so much easier and no need to make reverse stamping at all.
I found the first ones pretty expensive,so i was waiting till the right one comes along.
My prayers have been answered and Born Pretty Store kindly sent me one.
And OMG look at the price, just 2,99$

As all stampers, the pillow or the head,how you like to call it,is replaceable.
The silicone head is pretty squishy,but i know there are more squishy ones.
But i do not think it matters.

Nicely picking up the image,no matter how big or small.
I have problems with thin lines,but i have that problem with a lot of different stampers.
I think it is my own bad.



And here is the pond nail art i did recently.Was so easy to place the hearts.
I have been doing some manicures with this stamp and i am very very happy about this stamper so far.Very happy i did not spend the money on the expensive one.
I definitely need to get more of them or just replacement heads.

If you do not like the pink handle,there are two more:purple and clear ones.

So here you can get the stamper:

The candy color stamping polish #18:

The heart nail art: 
Fogan cosmetics #21
Essence cosmetics stamping plate


And just go to www.bornprettystore.com and shop for a lot of fun stuff. 
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
 
 

2 комментария:

  1. Best innovation in nail art with these clear jelly stampers. I already have two :) You made such an awesome manicure, I love it!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much.Yes i agree with you 100%
      Btw i was truing to leave a comment on your site,but i can not logging in with this name.Have no idea why.

      Удалить