среда, 6 января 2016 г.

BORNPRETTY Nail Art Scraper (www.bornprettystore.com)

Hello my dear friends!
Long time no see,Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New year!
It was an amazing ending of the year,i will write a post about it soon,but today i have some news.
Born Pretty Store kindly gave me more products for review,what made me so happy.
The package just came yesterday and i could not wait to try something.
This time i have stamping plate,2 scrapers,wheel with ocean charms and stamping polish.
And today i will show you the scrapers.
I wanted a scraper for a long time.Because i was using my old bank card.
I do not mind, you know,but it does not look appealing  in the videos 
and ofc i wanted to see what is the difference between them.
I also never use the scrapers,that come with the stamper,just because they are small and the i do not have a good grip.
Well first of all it is thinner and it bends very good.
When i scrape with it,the polish does not stay on it,as it is on the credit card.
Tho ofc it is needed to clean the scraper anyways )
There is not much to say about scraper,but i do love the change and i will use it with pleasure.
And there are two of them in the pack)
So just for 0,99 $ this is a win win !



Here you can find the scrapers:

 The stamping plate is BP-L 016:

About this stamping plate i will tell you and show some designs in my next post.
And there is so much more on the site,that might interest you.
So just go on www.bornprettystore.com and enjoy the shopping

Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!

2 комментария:

  1. Happy New Year! I have this scrapper, but to be honest I prefer my old credit cards more :))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. really?for me this works so much better.But i guess it depends,who is comfy with what.

      Удалить