понедельник, 11 января 2016 г.

Born Pretty Store Seashell Starfish Mermaid 3D Ocean Decorations # 21578 (www.bornprettystore.com)

Hello my friends.
Christmas decorations are going back to the closet and many people already thinking
 where to go on vacation,i know ,i do)
With it,images with ocean and beach come in to my mind.
Ok..to much dreaming,what i wanted to say is i have perfect nail accessory for the beach nails.

Here i present you a 3D Ocean Decorations.
Oh my,look how pretty!
In this wheel you get 12 different charms.I would say that they are charms.
You get gold and silver,so it is great to mix and match them.
Tell me,which is you favorite? 
Mines are turtle and stars.(ofc i love them all,but there is always something about stars)
You can make so many different nail arts with them.
This one i wanted to do for so long.I mean,i did it before,but without this little charms,
it does not look so amazing.
What i used: 
Essence Happy Girls are Pretty `Pretty you`
Essence Wave Goddess `Crush on Blue`
Essence `Wild white ways`


 
And how can i not use this adorable anchor with seahorse )
What i used: 
Essence `Wild white ways`
Fogan #48
Essence `I love my blue jeans`


 Here you go guys,some ideas for your summer nails.
Can not wait for my summer vacation,to use them.

This wheel you can find here:

 
And if you just want to shop for make up or some fashion,
 
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!
 
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий