четверг, 22 октября 2015 г.

Catrice FALLosophy collection

Oh Autumn!I love this time of the year.All the colors,freshness in the air,darker colors.
And ofc new polish collections with amazing autumnal packaging.
And today i will show you two very autumnal polishes from a new
 Catrice Limited Collection FALLosophy.
You know guys,i started to appreciate greys more.Few years ago i would just go by and not even look at them,i was all about brightness and not boring dark.Well we grow and our taste change.I now love all colors,no matter dark or neon.
So the first one is Catrice FALLosophy Mystic Moss
Adorable grey with a slight blue in it and silver shimmer.It is a bit sheer,so you will need 2 or 3 coats.
Two was enough for me.Oh,and just look at the packaging,leaves.Love it.
Here are shots in the normal light and lamps.I also got a macro lens,so now it will be possible to see the real deal up close)Can not get enough of it.Yes,that how much i am excited.



I am a true purple/plum lover.I have few of them,obviously..lol.
I think it is the perfect Autumn color.There is even outfit for this nails in my head...haha 
But lets go back to the polish,shall we?
This is gorgeous Catrice FALLosophy Fabulous Fox-ia 
Rich color.You would need two coats,cos from one you can get some peek-a-boos ))
And i want to say (maybe again) how much i love the new brushes,i did love them before,but they are more straight , perfect size.For my nails could not be better.




Thank you guys for being with me today!
Till the next time.
xoxo

2 комментария: