четверг, 24 сентября 2015 г.

Essence Happy girls are pretty nail polish collection

Good day my dear friends.
In todays menu we have adorable polishes from Essence.
This collection called Happy Girls Are Pretty and i am in love with it.
(not like unhappy are not pretty..tho)
And i have four pretty colors for you.There are six of them.Most of them are light pink/nude
I will start with the darkest one.For me it is such an autumnal color,but i am not that kind of person,that with cold times coming ,you just wear dark colors,will it be in clothes or nails.
This is Essence Happy girls are pretty- 06 the choco side of life
 It is metallic brown.Two coats needed.Dries pretty fast too.I already see me using this polish this autumn a lot.The brush is ok,not too small and not too big,tho i like big brushes.

I always grab matt polishes.So when i saw `i am pretty matt` written on the bottle,i was not thinking much,lol.This is Essence Happy girls are pretty 02- Happy girls Rock
Oh my oh my!I am just blown away with it.On the nail it looks a bit lighter then in the bottle.
Two coats needed.Metallic matt.


One more matt polish in their collection is Essence Happy girls are pretty 03-Enjoy the little things
Very light peachy pink color.Two coats needed.It looks so soft and sparkly matt(if you know what i mean)

And the last one is a creamy nude color.I finally found THE ONE.Two coats needed.
Essence Pretty girls are happy 05-Pretty You!




I would say...Go and grab them fast,coz they are adorable.And amazing quality.
Sometimes i am disappointed with Essence,but this collection made me so happy!

Till the next time!

2 комментария:

  1. I really like these nail polishes and they have just been realsed in South Africa and they was selling like hot cakes! I was just fortunate to purchased the last one in the range called The Coco side of life and i think it's going to be one of my fav winter colours to paint my nails with! I really enjoyed looking at your good quality of photos and they are really great!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much.Yes it is a pity, that it was only limited edition,but knowing Essence the colors can come back just in the other LE

      Удалить