среда, 5 августа 2015 г.

I have a dream...

Hello my lovely friends!
I have not been here since april and i think i need to take more time to write here
or post some nail art tutorials,that i started to make on my instagram account.

But today i would love to tell you my biggest dream.



Always loved polishes,always loved to do my nails,but i never thought in my life,that would be my 
 biggest passion and hobby.
About 3,5 years ago,when i moved to Holland,i saw so many different shops and brands of polish,
i discovered stamping plated and many different techniques.
It all just swallowed me,it made me so happy and in that time it hit me,
that i would love to do that for the rest of my life.

But being in the new country is hard,when u dont know language first,no people.
People that u know,are not interested in that,just saying how lovely it is and not taking it further.

Oh well..i still work hard on that and keep my hopes high and don`t give up.
All of that said,i want to share with you my biggest dream in this business.

I would love to have my polish collection.Collaborate with some brand,like one of my favorites,Catrice.
I am no polish maker,i know there are girls,that work so hard to make this polishes and i am no good at that,but i hope this day will come.
Crossing my fingers,hoping for the best,still working hard and never stop dreaming.
Coz dreams can come true.


I wish that all of your dreams came true!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий