четверг, 3 июля 2014 г.

About everything and nothing

Ohhh yeahh,i have a new cup!
My love for cute cups grows every day.I collect more vintage English cups,but i always wanted Holland themed one,but Holland theme and vintage is very hard to find,so for now i will just love my new one,still looks sweet)
And now about ..well....stuff...
I love doing nails and nail art a LOT and it goes slowly up(i hope).
I have a youtube channel,where i have 2 videos of nail art in russian language and some vlogs.And to be honest i would love to continue doing that,i just need to keep myself positive for that,coz i think(not me alone,but 1000 people too)that my channel is boring and noone would love to see that.
But i love watching other peoples vlogs and their life and maybe will combine this 2 passions of mine in one)
My YouTube channel name is Jane Aust,if u interested)

But for now my thoughts are in football and WK.
Saturday my beloved Holland is playing and i am very nervous, coz with Costa Rica u never know.
But i am hoping that luck is on our side and we will be through)
Love u all..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий