понедельник, 16 июня 2014 г.

My little trip to Estonia

I have not in my country for 2 years and 1 month.But my sister and i decided to come together and see our family,coz it is really hard to find time to see everyone in a same time as other person)
This trip was just to see and spend all of the time with family,so i have not seen my friends and just people i know.
I thought in 1 week of time we can see everything,but ohh my! i was wrong!!
Well , the weather was not amazing too,in Estonia u never know))
I will not post pictures of my family,coz they might not like that,but some of the places we have been)
I dont know why,but this trip i felt differently.I became this tourist ,which we have so much in the summer times.And to be honest i liked it.
I finally visited Tv tower.can not say i was impressed ,but it is always nice to see stuff from a height)
I would deffo go to the `walking on the edge` ,but my parents were too scared,so maybe next time)
I went to my favourite street,i do love it more in the evening and with snow,just magical!
It is not possible to come to Tallinn and not visit Beerhouse.
To those of u ,who dont know,this amazing bar makes its own beer.
Fresh beer with garlic bread..mmmmm i want to go back just for that)
I am also a big fan of Antique shops and i collect old english cups.
So i am always on a hunt for something new.
And it would not be trip home,without shashlik. Ohh Europe,u miss so much with your BBQ.
Ofc u have more things to choose,but nothing will be so amazing, as my mom`s shashlik.
And ofc the sea.Coz now i live in the middle of Holland and i can not just walk to the sea,as i used before(pity)
I have a lot of clips made,so i might just make a little movie)
As soon as i do it,i will give a link to it)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий