среда, 14 мая 2014 г.

Review on Catrice polishes.

Ok guys,i will try to write my blog in english.I am pretty fluent in this language,
but my grammar can be slightly bad)So,don`t kill me for that)

Today i want to tell u about two Catrice polishes,that are actually very very same looking.
Catrice Luxury Lacquers Holomania C01 Holo Manolo
and
Catrice Limited Edition Haute Future C05 Gem Into The Future


I am that kind of person,that if u have one silver holo polish, you don`t need another one.
But Limited Edition is Limited Edition and u need to have it,or it will be gone.
The first polish i bought,was Holo Manolo and i am very happy with this one.
It has enough holo in it and it just POW on sun.
And few days ago i saw a new collection Haute Future and looked closely at the silver holo,
and inside u can see mini holo flakes.
I was so excited,how that will look on my nails,so i got it.
To be honest,i was very disappointed.It looks totally same as previous one.
Ofc if u look very closely, u will see the holo flakes inside,but with sun u don`t see a thing.
It is still very pretty color,slightly darker,as Holo Manolo.
Now i can use my silver holo a lot,coz i know i have a lot of it)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий