вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

Dare to go thermal? / www.bornprettystore.com

Hello my loves!
It seems like forever since my last post.
To be honest i am doing my nails less this year.
JUst began reading more,coz nails took all of my time and i just want to calm down for a bit.
But i am still super excited when they review package is coming and trying new things are my fave to do.So if you are ready ,there are 2 gorgeous thermals waiting for you)
You know ,when it comes to thermals,i love a very unexpected transition.
And ofc i love when there are some glitters inside.If i see something like that,i am sold!!
So the first one is a stunning pinky red with a gold/silver glitter , that goes to white,when it is hot.
So this is Born Pretty thermal gel BP-5758 #41307-13
It is 10 ml bottle for 3,99$
I have already made a nail art on it,used it for the Valentine`s day.
It is incredibly beautiful.I have 2 coats in here.
Application is very easy,there are a lot of glitter,so you will not miss a spot.
(sometimes that happens with glitter polishes)
And the next picture is in transition to hot.
I just can not get enough of the white glitter.(fully hot)
It is just so beautiful and last year i have been obsessed with white and before i hated it.
Look at this beaut.

I had to capture the hot version very fast,as my fingers are always cold.
So thermals are great for me in the summer ))))
The next one is incredible as well.(OK i would never take something,that is not incredible ahhaha)
So it is another thermal from Born Pretty store BP-5725 #41307-1
Beautiful blueish green (when cold) with gold small and big glitters.Transitions to lime green when hot. 10 ml bottle - 3,99$
I have 2 coats and it is very easy to apply.There are also enough of glitter to cover your nail.

I love the hot color.The lime green is amazing for the summer.
I usually never buy lime green colors,but this one was too beautiful to leave out.

I just can watch forever at the transition...so stunning.

So what i can say,i am pretty happy about those and the quality is quite good.
They do not stink(smell as a normal gel polish)
The prize is very very affordable and they have 22 thermals from this range:
13 shimmer ones and 9 pure

And here you can find them all:

 
If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий