пятница, 20 октября 2017 г.

UR sugar Marble water decals / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey my dear friends)
We all know how marble in our days is so popular.We see it in homewear ,
phone cases and even clothes.
And ofc it is not a new trend for our nails.
I see people drawing marble nails,but i am no good in drawing,so then what comes to my mind..
Or the stamping plates or some water decals.
They already have stunning colors and you don`t need to worry about messing it up.

So today i have 4 sheets of marble water decals from Born Pretty shop.
I will just use 2 to show you.
As you can see the actual size is not big for my nails and i can not cover them fully,but that is never a problem for me,coz very fun nail art can be done with them anyways.
But if my nails break (hope not) i can cover them fully and be a Marble queen))
The fist one is my fave color combo ,tho i love pastels and bright colors.
And i did not even realize at first ,that it matches my phone cover,and when i did i had to take picture with them both)))No wonder i picked it first to try)))


And ofc after i had to use more softer version. And knowing that i have this colors in polish...well let`s just say that combo had to happen.
And as i loved doing moon nail art with decals,i thought it will be fun here too)



So the decals are sheer,so you need a white base underneath.
Do not try dark one ,you will not see anything))
You can try other lighter bases,but white will give you the best colors.
They are 2cm long.

You can find 2 different marble water decals on the Born Pretty site.

The ones i have are #40736 (clear ,so you need to apply white base)

These are #40336 (they already have white base,so you dont need to apply polish)
And i think those might be a bit bigger

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий