вторник, 26 сентября 2017 г.

Chameleon sequins gel / www.bornprettystore.com

Good day my dear friends!
If you follow me on my Instagram page,you might know,that i started using gels more often.
I am not a professional and i have long way to go,to be good,specially with applying it .
But i am learning and i love to try new things gel related)
So today i have two gels for you ,that are so beautiful and you can apply them on any color you like.

So here i have two chameleon sequins gels.
You might think: `But we have same flakies as this gels!`
Well yes,but sometimes it is nice to have different options and not be stuck on one thing.

So the first one is BP-04
And it is stunning clear gel with flakes shifting colors from gold/blue/pink/green.
It is like a unicorn flakes in the gel.
And this one i felt like applying on a nude polish.It looks so soft and gentle)
What i like,you can not apply too much flakes,or you will have very thick nails(i think that is what i tried to do with the other gel,oops)


And here some autumnal nail art on top)
(please dont mind my pinky,my nail broke and i patched it ,so not i have a bit of a bump there)
The next gel is also stunning.
I feel like i have precious stones on my nails.

This is BP-02 and it shifts from green to grange.
Some pictures are a bit out of focus to show this stunning shift.
Sometimes all you need is out of focus to show shift/glitter/holo effect)

And as i said ,i tried to add a bit more flakies,maybe that is why my nails are a bit more thick.
(please understand,i am just learning)





Did you fall in love with them ,as i did?
There are 8 different chameleon gels like this.
And here you can find this item #40795


The base gels i have on are :
Madam glam `Summer coming`
Madam Glam `Black is the one`

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий