вторник, 29 августа 2017 г.

Stamping goodies! / www.bornprettystore.com

Hey my dear friends!
How are you?Are you ready for autumn/fall already?OMG i am...so done with summer)))

And today i have so much fun stuff to show you.3 new plates and a stamping plate holder.
So let`s just jump right in)))Coz i am so excited to show you all.
So the first very happy and sooooooo much useful thing i want to show you,is this very pretty stamping plate holder from Born Pretty store,that has the cutest smiley face on it.
I love the detailing on it.the tassel accent is so sweet.
Little things like that make me super happy.
So inside there are 24 slots: 8 rectangular and 16 square.
Well ofc i need to have 2 or 3 of this holders to fit all of my plates)))
IN the square slots you can fit round and square plates and i do it double ,so you can fit more.
Sadly i can not do the same with the rectangular plates.
So i have a little tip for you guys.
When the new season comes,i want my seasonal plates near me.So i just put then in my plate holder and it is much more easy to find them and when the next season comes ,i will just change them.
But the better way is to get more holders for each season and the mix ones.
And finding the right plate will be so much easier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next exciting things are 3 plates.
I am just addicted to the BP plates,and now there are new ones out....oh i will never have enough.
First of all ,look at the packaging.I don`t even want to take them out .
 So the first one is the star signs and moon with some stars.
Such a beautiful peace.And here are few nail arts with it.
I am an aries and it is super gorgeous
It is BP-L083




The next one is with the stunning butterflies.
It is BP-155



And the last one is one of my fave,coz i do not have any kind of landscapes in my collection.
So this one makes me so happy.
It is Sketches BP-X39

It is so fun to play with them and i will be never tired to tell how amazing ,that stamping plates can transform your nails .LOVE love love....amazing job Born Pretty store with the plates.

And now it is time to show you,where you can find all this beauty!!

The stamping plate holder 6,59$

Star sign and moon plate 2,99$

Butterfly plate 1,59$

Sketches BP-X39 2,19$ 

If you have any questions about this products or any products,that i reviewed,
please do not hesitate to ask.Will love to share my love of this company)
So just go and explore the site,there are so many amazing things for everyone liking.
Also use my 10% discount code JANEW10
Happy shopping!!!
See you soon!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий