суббота, 14 ноября 2015 г.

Peel off liquid tape review (www.bornprettystore.com)

My dear friends.
This time i am reviewing really important product for all of the nail painters.
I can say,that this is one of the most important things to use,if you want to make an amazing nail art and not mess up.
This is peel off liquid tape.(some call it liquid latex)

This is white peel off base,that you put around your nail or cuticle,to prevent from messing up .
It smells like oranges,i was nicely surprised,because all other bases smell like glue.
It has intense white color.
In here i will show you how i used it with gradient nail art with stamping.
Before doing the gradient,i put the peel off base around my nails.
I love how it dries fast,but one little down side is,with being white,i can not see when it is dry,so i just wait for 2 minutes and touch with my finger if it is dry.
What good is for me,my hands are almost always cold and with other peel off bases it starts to crack and does not stay on one place,with this one nothing like that happens,which makes me so happy.
So after you done ,just take some tweezers and take it off.
Takes off very easy.

And vuala...clean cuticles.
(None of the peel off bases will give you 100% clean skin,so something little after that you can clean with brush and acetone,as i showed you in previous post.)
Also using base for when you stamp.Helps me so much now.Before i used tape or acetone to clean up.

And finished nail art.
 

So here you go.
Plus side:
-dries fast
-smells nice
-peels off easy
-does not crack after drying

Down side:
(tiny one)
-can not see when it is dry

You can go to www.bornprettystore.com and brows around with a lot of nail and not related stuff.

 Products i used in this post:

Base polish: Essence Wild white ways
Gradient made with: Rimmel Pillow Talk
Essence I love my blue jeans

Peel off base: BornPrettyStore white peel off liquid tape

Stamping plate: KPX-03

 
You can also use 10% discount code JANEW10
We all love discounts,right!))
 

See you soon.
xoxo

2 комментария: