вторник, 9 сентября 2014 г.

NYC 001 Strip me off base coat

Well,hello there!

Today i would like to tell u about great peel off base coat,that u can use for glitter polishes.
And we all know ,to take off glitter polish just with polish remover is hell.
One day i was looking just for a white polish,coz my Rimmel one is almost over and i saw something white from New York Color.I was surprised,coz i never saw white polish from them and it was not a polish,but a peel off or ,how they call it,strip off base coat.
To be honest , i was very happy.I did not want to buy one from O.P.I.(for me this polishes are a bit expensive) and i did not want to make one from PVA glue.
The smell of this base is same as PVA glue.

Just one coat is enough. Put it and let it dry.First it will look like a white polish.

And here it is dry.Your nails will look matt

I choose 4 glitter polishes.(from left to right)
Essence 02 Circus Confeti,Essence 17 Only Purple Matters,Essence 10 Glorious Aquarius
 and Essie A Cut Above
I putted 2 coats ruffly , i dont paint my nails like that ))
And as soon as they are dry , i can remove glitter.So easy and no waiting of 10 minutes with cotton pads and polish remover.
After that wash your hands and put some cuticle oil.
This base is not that expensive ,just 4 eur and works as good,as expensive ones.
U can also put it around your nail,on you skin,if u are making some gradient manicure.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий